What is ComendAIR ?
ComendAIR is a concrete Inspection software that is based on Augmented reality. The software facilitates the connection between Co-mender’s international experts and the local engineers and inspectors.
- Specifically designed to inspect concrete structures
- Screen share technical documents
- Real-time audio and video chat, See-What-I-See (SWIS) video conferencing
- Hands-free headset support
- Capture snap shots of remote video
- Step-by-step task guidance ( with touchless, gesture-based interactions)
- Detailed task and workflow process analytics.
- Real-time illustration on screen share and snapshots
- Zoom In and Out on screen sharing and snap shots
- Easy integration with other co-mender’s system
Expert can get help with complete inspection
Get tour at site with ComendAIR
With help of Local Partner
Why specialized Construction needs AR?
Co-mender has long been keenly aware of the vital need in specialized contracting to stay on the leading edge of innovations around the concrete structures inspection and condition evaluations and has started embracing the use of digital technologies in all aspects of its business concept to improve inspection and condition evaluation quality and provide customers with international expertise through local capabilities.
How ComendAIR is serving our collaborative business model
Our process chart shows how comendAIR serves this purpose at different stages of the project and in different service field.